Tuesday, April 23, 2013

And so, I am an award winning photographer...

This semester I took an excellent class where I learned how to write, shoot and edit video/film and dabbled a bit in photography. On our last day of class we all brought prints of our three best photos and voted on the best in the class. My first photo of this post won first place and I got a $20 gift card to the BYU Bookstore (hello, Rough Stone Rolling)!

Here are some of my favorite photos I took over the last few weeks
xoxo 


My sister-in-law, Jessie, restored a 1968 Mustang with her dad and I took advantage of the beauty.


Jessie also posed in the boots she wore on her wedding day.


Fun Fact: We drove home from Utah to Florida last summer and stopped in Nashville to buy some authentic boots for all us girls. Seriously, what better place to buy cowgirl boots than Nashville??? It was also Buy 2 Pair, Get 1pair free...so, yeah.

My uncle welds. So I had to capture that.

Clapier Farms, my grandparent's farm. That's a little piece of home found in Uncle Nate's "laboratory."

Nate's motorcycle. Of course it's taken apart. 

An engaged couple we got to photograph in a studio. 

Also in the studio, this sweet baby and her family.



I step outside my apartment one day and Cortney and Julia and their little niece and nephew are all playing. This was a sweet face I could capture. Snot and all.




No comments:

Post a Comment