Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last of DC: Insta Edition

As soon as Obama won, everyone and their mother ran to the White House. I was there with my friend Carly and everyone was going crazy!

I took a tour of the white house and it was magical. I loved it!

At Ford's Theatre (looking toward the box where Lincoln was killed) I saw A Christmas Carol. Pretty fancy, I know. 




At the LDS Temple Visitor center I met my cousin!

I also saw my favfavfav service couple from my time at the Jerusalem Center! The CHAPMANS!

My favorite Smithsonian museum...Museum of Art. This is the stellar lightway.

Just seeing a ballet at the Kennedy Center.

One of the last nights some friends and I toured all the major monuments!
BYU Washington Seminar students all iceskating at the National Mall (:



The Capitol Christmas Tree in all of its glory!

Goodbye Washington. It's been real. (Dec. 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment